What you get
Individual 60-minutes consultation, during which I become familiar with your situation, then provide you a wealth of experience in dealing with similar cases and propose a solution strategy. Finally, I equip you with the skills to achieve your goal in the most effective way.
After the first consultation, clients typically save 50% of their mental capacity in further communication/confrontation with a manipulator.
Value for you
If I had to express the value you get from me in one word, it would be power. Power in the sense of the opposite of powerlessness. You will gain power in contact with pathological personalities. Power in situations you have experienced helplessness, anxiety, fear, frustration, panic, injustice, and despair so far.
I lead all my clients to experience (sometimes for the first time in their lives) a dominant position in contact with the aggressor.
This experience will be in your mind for the rest of your life. Next time you will face nonphysical aggression and abuse, you will always know what does a successful defense look like. You will be able to defend yourself.
That is why my clients consider the Safe Guilt method and consultation with me as the best investment as far as the price/performance ratio. Especially in terms of results achieved over a given period (compared to other available services such as lawyers, therapists, institutions, etc.)
- Relationship with the sociopath/manipulator
- Divorce/Relationship termination
- Recognition/confirmation whether you are dealing with pathological personality
- Protecting and defending children against pathological personalities, abusing or pedophiles
- Defending techniques for communication with a manipulator (face-to-face, telephone or written)
- Individual defense (training on specific situations in your life)
- Social defense (help to involve your family and social group)
- Institutional defense (utilization of police, court, social security, etc.)
- Recommendations of other professional help (therapists, doctors, lawyers, etc.)
- Preparing for court-mediations, meetings with psychologists, psychotherapists, psychiatrists, social workers, etc. (for children and adults)
- Support in dealing with the police, defense against police aggression
- Training and consultancy for judges, lawyers and workers in helping professions
- Prevent physical attacks
- Stopping stalking, extortion, threats, etc.
- Identifying and preventing your vulnerabilities
- Emotional hygiene and emotional first aid for victims of manipulators
- Recovering and healing
- Identification of religious abuse and defending against manipulation and aggression by clergy
Used types of defense
The benefits of working with me
- privacy and confidentiality
- total independence from professional or interest groups
- work in the best interest of clients
- defense methodology against even the most aggressive individuals (including psychopaths)
- emphasis on individual defense, which makes you no longer an interesting prey for all pathological personalities
- strictly exact method yet sensitive approach
Besides working with clients, I also develop artificial intelligence, which recognizes aggression and responds to it. Ten years of experience in psychoanalysis allow me to perceive your unconscious mental processes so that I can help you with their evaluation and engage in defense against aggressors.
- the author of the Safe Guilt method
- over 10 000 hours experience of working with victims of people with a personality disorder
- over 2 000 individual and corporate clients
Safe Guilt method
The method makes it possible to anticipate and manage the behavior of (not only) people with an inability to experience guilt. Such individuals have, as a result, a distorted perception of their relationship reality, which is typically manifested by emotionally aggressive, i.e., burdensome or even destructive behavior towards other people around them.